Saturday 14 January 2012

4. Spend £52 on the online lottery (£1 per week)

It probably would have been more sensible to complete no. 3 (Make £52 profit from the internet) before contemplating no. 4 - but hey I don't do sensible!!!


I love the adrenalin rush of a bet - not that I am a harden gambler, in fact I can't even remember the last time I did have a bet!! 


When the lottery began back in 1994, I was one of those people who stood and queued for ages to make sure I got my ticket - carefully choosing my numbers, convinced like every one else that I was going to be the first UK lottery millionaire. After 3 weeks, following the same process and I still didn't win the million my excitement dwindled and I decided to forego the pleasure. 


But with all the media coverage of late on Euro Lottery winners I keep thinking I must have a go again. I have now signed up to the on-line lottery lucky dip (it would be to heart breaking to choose set numbers and find they came up on week 53!). I will be paying by direct debit once a month, for 12 months - so will keep you informed when I receive my win! All I need now is to plan how to spend my millions - oh and that could be a whole new blog!!

No comments:

Post a Comment